Turning 30 is the year you unofficially enter adulthood and thoughts turn to planning families and buying your first home.
So, as many twenty-somethings know only too well, your twenties are the ideal time to tick things off your bucket list before life gets too serious.
Here are the ten things everyone should do before turning 30. So how many can you tick off?
- Own a dog at least once in your life
- Write a letter to yourself
- Apologize to your parents for being a brat as a teenager
- Learn a new language
- Learn a new instrument
- Live abroad or in a new city
- Build your network
- Invest early
- Begin a career you are passionate about
- Start looking after your health now